twitter

Fast & Pray

Filed under: by: CCF

Good Afternoon everyone. Well, I got no idea y i'm back to blog gain. It has been long i never blog and i guess i've been touch by god. Definately =) I felt dat everyone in tis Sem is inferior due to a hectic live. Anyhow, when v look back from the other angle, I felt that tis is god's will and plan... We spare our time to fulfill our task and that stands no chance for us to waste our time of course...
Well, tis afternoon i'm gonna share da feeling dat i gain from da fast & pray meeting.I'm so glad tat i can pray together wif my bros n sis in christ (CCF). At the 1st moment i heard fast & pray from Green Apple n Mike Ling, i noe i couldn't make it for sure tis time. Not tis time ... I'm suffering from gastric (not dat serious) a couple of weeks ago. I mean i'm doubt that there would be a problem for me to participate in this very 1st pray & fast thx to loads of works from da Lecturer =(( . Tis time we r praying for da forth-coming Mission Trip in Endao-Rompin.
Again, i turn out at the very last minute. Heh! We had hv a great time praise n worship where green apple lead us. Somehow, she has da potential in leadership. Ah fai enhances da songs wif his guitar. Right after da P&W, we were divided into a smaller group for the chain-prayer(duno da proper way to descibe it =.= ). I'm team-up together wif bro John & Yen Ting. We started to pray and normally bro John will start & summarize for every topic dat we prayed for. I'm glad to b there for i felt da power of god over-whelmed me. I pray utterly hard wif faith of course =). When da meeting ends, I realized that fast & pray is not dat hard though =D. Or shall i said it as more efficient to fast before pray? lolx.... Guess that's all for it.
Oh ya, something to add on =P. It's Kim's burthday after 12a.m(today). Dat's da most weird celebration i've ever have in my live =____="!!! We only allow to celebrate wif her for 20mins ROFL! ! ! Cos she got 2 assignments to handle up today. Guess she has to strides more on her burthday.. Sounds farny leh....hehe...

GBye and Yuppy Burthday To our sis KIM! ! !

-winter-

1 comments:

On September 27, 2007 at 8:13 AM , Anonymous said...

today still have, so be sure to come lol (27/09/2007)
dun study too much leh