twitter

Follow before u obey

Filed under: by: CCF

上星期有感动要post 的,可是忙到都忘了。

51-11,太 4:19 耶稣对他们说:“来,跟从我!我要叫你们得人如得鱼一样。”

Follow the priority that God ask us to do.

1) 来,跟从我!!来到他施恩宝座前,承认我们的罪,活出基督的样式,圣洁的生活

2) 我要叫你们得人如得鱼一样!!

*Without the first priority what ever we do just like “action without the purpose that wins the heart of the Father.

Conclusion is our life must be change my the Lord and train by Him through 读经,祷告,唱诗敬拜, 顺服。。。。。

Sharing with u all…

敬拜灵修程序:

转移心境,朝见上帝。

全人投入,颂赞上帝。

洁净知己,亲近上帝。

专注倾心,静听上帝。

灵敏回应,祈求上帝。

生活体验,活出生活。

2 comments:

On September 17, 2007 at 4:55 PM , Anonymous said...

I'd like to contact any committee member of CCF Cyberjaya, I searched through the site and can't find any info. Can please write to me? I am Mr. Lee from FIT, and I need your help to make announcements during your meeting.

Thanks.

KC Lee
(kclee at mmu dot edu dot my)

 
On September 18, 2007 at 6:33 PM , Anonymous said...

erm..this website is more info about the Chinese Christian fellowship.
http://ccf.r8.org/