nice article
1.God is with you in it
Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ (Isaiah 41:10)
2.Even through you are in the struggle, you will not be destroyed.
We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
(2 Corinthians 4:8)
3.God hears when you call to him about it.
In my distress I called upon the LORD,
And cried out to my God;
He heard my voice from His temple,
And my cry came before Him, even to His ears.
(Psalm 18:6)
4.The Lord will be a light to you at all times
The people who walked in darkness
Have seen a great light;
Those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death,
Upon them a light has shined.
(Isaiah 9:2)
5.God will bring you out of the darkness.
“For You are my lamp, O LORD;
The LORD shall enlighten my darkness.
(2 Samuel 22:29)
CON'T....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments: