There's a cry in my heart
For Your glory to fall
For Your presence to fill up my senses
There's a yearning again
A thirst for discipline
A hunger for things that are deeper
Could You take me beyond?
Could You carry me through?
If I open my heart?
Could I go there with You?
(For I've been here before
But I know there's still more
Oh, Lord, I need to know You)
For what do I have
If I don't have You, Jesus?
What in this life
Could mean any more?
You are my rock
You are my glory
You are the lifter
Of my head
Lifter of this head
By Starfield
I was listening to this song for quite long time. My body chilled, soothed each tiime I listen to it."What doI have if I dont have you,Jesus" how sweet is it to have Jesus in me. It reminds me how GOD walk through every moment with me, how HE talk to me every time I'm fading away from HIM, how trustful is HE that HE give what HE promised and how soothe and calm am I when I lay all my burden on HIM.
I thank everyone that helped me, even though you might think it is nothing but it mean alot to me. Thankyou CCFers and CCF.
n.Leo

1 comments:
God will listen to u when u call out to him bro. Hope u r doin fine all these while =)
He'll never fade away frm ya although we sometimes may fade away frm him . . He's always there looking after u =D